EMC FESTIVAL 2019 – APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Want to take part in EMC Festival?
Following on from an incredibe 2018 that saw 15 shows come to life in Sydney we’re doing it all over again. We’ll join forces with promoters, collectives, agencies, labels and creative crews to present a weekend full of EMC events November 15 – 17.
IF THIS IS YOU – APPLY HERE
We’ve teamed up with Muzeek as our technology partner for EMC Festival so you can apply in just 3 easy steps.
We’ll notify the successful events by October 4.
EMC always has and always will be committed to inclusiveness and representation for everyone in the electronic music sector. Our goal is to achieve an overall representation that represents the wonderfully rich and diverse fabric of electronic music – which is a dynamic mix of genres, gender, age, cultural heritage and career stage.
GUIDELINES FOR HOSTING AN EMC FESTIVAL EVENT
- Applications are open to any promoters, collective, agency, management company, label or creative crew, providing that the proposed event has a focus on electronic music
- Successful Host applicants will sell their own tickets, and retain 100% of their ticketing revenue
- All EMC Festival events must sell their tickets through The Ticket Fairy, EMC’s exclusive ticketing partner (or if your event is free, run your free registrations through The Ticket Fairy)
- EMC Festival hosts are responsible for their own production, lineup and event promotion costs. (Although EMC will provide marketing and PR support, see below)
- EMC Festival event Hosts agree to give EMC access to basic ticketing data such as the number of ticket sales / attendees and postcode data of attendees (if available).
- Successful applicants hosting an EMC Festival event agree to include EMC logo on their event creative (your overall creative is entirely under your control, however we will provide guidelines and assets if you choose to incorporate EMC’s exciting 2019 creative into your designs).
- EMC agrees to assist with promoting and marketing your event via our national marketing campaign including radio, online, social, street posters, and printed program (distributed to all conference delegates plus to uni’s, colleges and street distribution 2 weeks prior to EMC) plus profiling your event via our publicity campaign managed by our Australian/International PR team.