2019 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
The 2019 conference program features keynotes and ‘In Conversations’ from national and international pioneers, a program stream dedicated to mental health and wellbeing, spotlight sessions on Western Sydney and the fast emerging Middle East North Africa region, investigative sessions on financial stability for managers and artists, an interactive session on the future of the Australian music media landscape, an exploratory session on today’s value of music education, and much much more.
- Keynote: ‘Are You Ready For A New Sensation?’ – Scott Cohen, Warner Music
- Panel: ‘Embracing The Fringe: How we’re driving diversity within culture and nightlife’
- Workshops: Beginner, Intermediate/Advanced Ableton Workshops
- Listening Session: ‘Pass The Auxiliary’ Listening Loungeto demo your tunes
- Panel: ‘Can music events survive without its silent partner… alcohol?
- Investigative Session: ‘Music Recognition Technology: How Do I Get Paid When My Music Played?’
- Spotlight Session: Western Sydney
- Panel: 3 Education: Is it worth the investment?’
- Interactive Session: ‘The Future of the Australian Music Media Landscape’
- Spotlight Session: ‘The fast emerging Middle East North Africa market’
- Investigative Session: ‘Financial Stability (and realities) for Artist Managers’
- Panel: ‘VIP / Bottle Service Culture in Electronic Music: Help or Hindrance?’
- Music Making Challenge: The Beat Collective
FURTHER PROGRAM SESSIONS AND SCHEDULE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN THE COMING WEEKS.